The Station A platform combines our team’s deep engineering, commercial, and analytics expertise with public and proprietary data to determine optimal clean energy development strategies.
Station A is powered by proprietary analytics engines that enable intelligent inferences:
Geospatial intelligence engine
SpaceTag™ harvests, synthesizes, and structures geospatial information about locations. It then uses that information to predict a location’s energy use and compatibility with different clean energy products.
Clean energy product simulation engine
AirDeploy™ synthesizes a location’s energy use, physical constraints, and available value streams to choose an optimal energy solution. It simulates that solution’s performance to estimate customer savings and project economics.
Station A enables multiple use cases to empower clean energy sales and development teams:
Analyze the total addressable market for any clean energy product in any geography.
- Aggregate energy usage assessment: Identify the total energy usage in any geography, and its breakdown across business types and subgeographies.
- Addressable market assessment: Identify the total addressable market in MWs or $s for any clean energy product in any geography.
Intelligently identify customers for any clean energy product in any geography.
- Location assessment: Identify business information, building characteristics and grid constraints at any location.
- Energy usage estimation: Perform estimation of disaggregated hourly energy usage based on building characteristics, business type, and local climate data.
Select the optimal clean energy product size and dispatch logic for any objective.
Optimally size and select clean energy products for one or more locations.
- Product simulation: Simulate clean energy product performance, accounting for specific location constraints.
- Product dispatch optimization: Simulate multiple product dispatch scenarios and select the optimal one to achieve a financial or environmental objective.
Directly engage with the end customer and iteratively design and execute a project.
- Communication of value: Share interactive project reports across stakeholders to communicate the full value of any clean energy product at any location.
- Collaborative project development: Communicate directly with all project stakeholders and improve project completion rate.